+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Poem spousal work permit

Femz

Jan 29, 2022
Good day everybody. I am presently in Canada. My wife is studying though myself and daughter came in as visitors. We went to the Canadian US Boarder to get my work permit but the officer said myself and daughter didn't do medicals. He helped out to print the list of wherein I can have it done at Alberta.
We have done the medicals and passed. My questions are:
1. Is IRCC going to verify the results?
2. Do I need to upload the results on the portal via the application we used to get here?
Do I need to just go back to the boarder as they asked me to go and do the medicals.
Anyone once I'm this situation should please assist. I am grateful.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Good day everybody. I am presently in Canada. My wife is studying though myself and daughter came in as visitors. We went to the Canadian US Boarder to get my work permit but the officer said myself and daughter didn't do medicals. He helped out to print the list of wherein I can have it done at Alberta.
We have done the medicals and passed. My questions are:
1. Is IRCC going to verify the results?
2. Do I need to upload the results on the portal via the application we used to get here?
Do I need to just go back to the boarder as they asked me to go and do the medicals.
Anyone once I'm this situation should please assist. I am grateful.
You have to upload the paperwork the medical panel with barcode on it. Yes IRCC going to verify the results.