+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP

deeepraveen

Apr 14, 2016
Hello all,

I will be creating a express entry profile pretty soon, I am also considering applying for PNP for possible provinces, Can I ask what is the restrictions if I get nominated?

1. Should I live and work only in that province throughout? How does it work?
2. After submitting my express entry profile how should I go about requesting for PNP? is there a process for each province?
3. Can I submit multiple PNP? what if I get nominated for more than 1 PNP?

Thanks much in advance

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
deeepraveen said:
Hello all,

I will be creating a express entry profile pretty soon, I am also considering applying for PNP for possible provinces, Can I ask what is the restrictions if I get nominated?

1. Should I live and work only in that province throughout? How does it work?
Ideally you need to land in the province that nominates you and try to find employment in that same province.

2. After submitting my express entry profile how should I go about requesting for PNP? is there a process for each province?
Each province has its own PNP streams and you need to visit the websites of all the provinces, understand their eligibility criteria and see where you can find most employment opportunities as per your NOC code.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-who.asp

3. Can I submit multiple PNP? what if I get nominated for more than 1 PNP?
Yes, but you need to inform the other province about your application to another province. You can only accept 1 nomination at a time in your EE profile. Once you accept a nomination, you cannot accept anymore.

Thanks much in advance