+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP Update

snapdragon788

Apr 16, 2024
Hello,
I have created an Express Entry Profile and applied PNP to Nova Scotia, PEI, Ontario and Alberta. Im waiting to get nominated through PNP since December last year. Its been 6 months and i dont have any updates. My CRS is 387 and have applied for STEM domain. Are ther any more province that I need to apply. Or how long would it take to get nominated. The official site tells it takes around 4-6 months. Can anyone pleae help me out.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello,
I have created an Express Entry Profile and applied PNP to Nova Scotia, PEI, Ontario and Alberta. Im waiting to get nominated through PNP since December last year. Its been 6 months and i dont have any updates. My CRS is 387 and have applied for STEM domain. Are ther any more province that I need to apply. Or how long would it take to get nominated. The official site tells it takes around 4-6 months. Can anyone pleae help me out.
How are you eligible for those provinces? Have you even researched PNPs? You don’t have a job offer and your score is not high enough. You aren’t eligible for any provinces. 4-6 months if you are eligible and get nominated. Increase your score by learning French, maxing IELTS, getting masters etc.

snapdragon788

Apr 16, 2024
How are you eligible for those provinces? Have you even researched PNPs? You don’t have a job offer and your score is not high enough. You aren’t eligible for any provinces. 4-6 months if you are eligible and get nominated. Increase your score by learning French, maxing IELTS, getting masters etc.
Yes i am eligible and applied for Federal Skilled Worker Program. I also score 67 in the scoring criteria required for PNP program.

thirdfromright

Star Member
May 14, 2023
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
10-01-2024
AOR Received.
18-01-2024
Passport Req..
13-05-2024
Yes i am eligible and applied for Federal Skilled Worker Program. I also score 67 in the scoring criteria required for PNP program.
Do you have a job offer from an employer in any of the provinces you mentioned? You cannot get a provincial nomination without a valid job offer in these provinces. Just mentioning your interest in settling in these provinces in your Express Entry profile does not mean you will get a provincial nomination. You need to apply for provincial nomination separately.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
What is the 67 for PNP program mean? Each province has its own requirements - job offer, CRS score, PNP score, family etc. You need to research each PNP and see what one you are actually eligible for. You don’t have a job offer so that takes out most PNPs, and then add your low CRS score. With your score that makes Ontario and Alberta not an option. Also some PNPs are on pause.

Just because you selected PNP doesn’t mean you will ever be nominated. You need to increase your CRS score. Do some research. Immigration is not easy.