PNP PR CITIZENSHIP

sourabh32

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Hi Dear Members,
Please guide me.
Me my wife and our 5 year kid landed in Canada as SINP PR in March 2023,
My wife is main applicant,
Its been almost 15 months and she didn’t get job in related field of study, apart from that she didn’t even able to secure a full time job.
I am also currently working full time survival job as car washing and not able to secure job in my field also.
We have been applying jobs but unfortunately we do not even receive response from the employer and some replies with rejections.
We are even applying for jobs in different field’s so that we can even secure full time job atleast and applying everywhere within province
We didn’t even able to get day care for our daughter and currently sending her in Home based day care.
My question is: Its been 15months and if we move out of province, will there be any issue related to citizenship?
Please guide and advise

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
Hi Dear Members,
Please guide me.
Me my wife and our 5 year kid landed in Canada as SINP PR in March 2023,
My wife is main applicant,
Its been almost 15 months and she didn’t get job in related field of study, apart from that she didn’t even able to secure a full time job.
I am also currently working full time survival job as car washing and not able to secure job in my field also.
We have been applying jobs but unfortunately we do not even receive response from the employer and some replies with rejections.
We are even applying for jobs in different field’s so that we can even secure full time job atleast and applying everywhere within province
We didn’t even able to get day care for our daughter and currently sending her in Home based day care.
My question is: Its been 15months and if we move out of province, will there be any issue related to citizenship?
Please guide and advise
This is a grey area, I would say, if you can prove that you and your family were unable to settle in the nominating province, I don't think it would be an issue at all