+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP Outland and BOWP

Valecocy1

Apr 16, 2019
Hi folks!
I need your help.
The PNP program decided to process me and my common law as Outland because they tried to call me when i was on vacation in Italy (my hometown) to ask about something. I asked them to change it but they wont.
So i went further and my consultant recommended me, since i live and work in Canada since 2017, to send to CIC a Letter of Explanation asking to process my federal application in a Canadian Office. So i did it.
I just received my AOR, but i know that now takes up to 20 months to finish with the process, and since my employer doesn't sponsor immigrant, i'm afraid that by the time of the expiration date of my Open Work Permit, i'll have to leave everything i built here (home and job) to go back to Italy and wait there as unemployed.

So i have two question i need to ask to you (please try to answer accordingly if you can):

- Can i apply successfully for a Bridging Open work permit IF i am currently in Canada with a valid open work permit, EVEN if processed for PR as OUTLAND?
- IS there any place inside the Online application CIC profile where i can check the visa processing office??

Thank you in advance for your help.