+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP for Marketing Professionals

sanmacviv

Jun 14, 2016
Hi,
What is the probability/chance of getting a PNP from any province for applicant like me who has been working as Sales & Marketing Executive in FMCG(Fast Moving Consumer Goods) industry. CRS Score of 430 would land a chance of any PNP?

How should I apply for PNP as I would have Express Entry profile already created.

Is a score of 400 and above give a more chance to us who reside & have been working all these years outside of Canada?
Rgds

wicaact

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
sanmacviv said:
Hi,
What is the probability/chance of getting a PNP from any province for applicant like me who has been working as Sales & Marketing Executive in FMCG(Fast Moving Consumer Goods) industry. CRS Score of 430 would land a chance of any PNP?

How should I apply for PNP as I would have Express Entry profile already created.

Is a score of 400 and above give a more chance to us who reside & have been working all these years outside of Canada?
Rgds
This page has all the links to official website of each PNP programs, read through it and figure out which province and which program fits you best:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-who.asp