+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

[PNP Express Entry] Ready for Visa email

titan5

Nov 19, 2021
I am at present located in New Delhi, India. I received "ready for visa" email from IRCC but no update on the portal. It's a PPR email and I need to submit the packet to VFS Global within 30 days from today.
My question is, for how long would they keep my passport to paste the PR stamp?
I am asking as I am ready to go to Australia for work for 9 months and my flight is in late September. I need my passport to fly! Thanks

DIVYA870

Aug 14, 2022
I have been told by the officer at VFS office Delhi that normal processing time for stamping is 15-20 days.

titan5

Nov 19, 2021
As an Indian, can I get the PR stamp from Australia ? I am practically moving there for 9 months.

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
I am at present located in New Delhi, India. I received "ready for visa" email from IRCC but no update on the portal. It's a PPR email and I need to submit the packet to VFS Global within 30 days from today.
My question is, for how long would they keep my passport to paste the PR stamp?
I am asking as I am ready to go to Australia for work for 9 months and my flight is in late September. I need my passport to fly! Thanks
The current timeline is 7-10 days at New Delhi Visa Office.

Reactions: titan5

titan5

Nov 19, 2021
My flight to the AUS is on 8th Sept. I hope it's taking a week to get stamp processed on the passports but if by chance, it took 20 days, then I won't be able to fly and I will definitely lose my job in the AUS. Hence I have decided to submit my passport once I reach to AUS. I would have only a few days left to submit PPR docs but hopefully, I will submit in time.