+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP application with common-law-partner (Canadian)

syara

Sep 7, 2024
Hello everyone,

I received my pr invitation to apply after submitting for the Masters Graduate Stream and currently I need to fill out the information under the provincial nominee program for Ontario. However, I am a bit confused on what information I would need to give regarding my partner who is already a Canadian citizen.

Do I need to submit the history of his last 10 years here in Canada or is that not required?

Also, do I need to submit his passport, birth certificate and the declaration of common law form (IMM5409e) or is that not required.

Can someone please let me know if all this information is needed if he is not sponsoring me in this case. Thank you

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello everyone,

I received my pr invitation to apply after submitting for the Masters Graduate Stream and currently I need to fill out the information under the provincial nominee program for Ontario. However, I am a bit confused on what information I would need to give regarding my partner who is already a Canadian citizen.

Do I need to submit the history of his last 10 years here in Canada or is that not required?

Also, do I need to submit his passport, birth certificate and the declaration of common law form (IMM5409e) or is that not required.

Can someone please let me know if all this information is needed if he is not sponsoring me in this case. Thank you
No as a Canadian citizen you just have to submit copy of his passport. You don’t need to include him in your application. He is not dependent on your application so those documents are not required however you have to fill your correct status.

Reactions: syara

syara

Sep 7, 2024
No as a Canadian citizen you just have to submit copy of his passport. You don’t need to include him in your application. He is not dependent on your application so those documents are not required however you have to fill your correct status.
Thank you Miss bee for your advice :)

AJobi

Apr 28, 2016
Hello Good day all.
I saw this on my page and I would like to know how true is this.

*_CANADA VISA LOTTERY 2024/2025 APPLICATION FORM IS OPEN_*
The CANADA Government Announced Plan to Issue over 55,000 Visa plus Permanent Resident Cards
*Applications are now Open*
Students,Workers and Families are Eligible to apply with no Age Limit
*Try your luck today you might be selected*
*Click* *below* *and* *Apply* *Here*

http://indep.buzz/TewZkle/2980966750366225681142a88a

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello Good day all.
I saw this on my page and I would like to know how true is this.

*_CANADA VISA LOTTERY 2024/2025 APPLICATION FORM IS OPEN_*
The CANADA Government Announced Plan to Issue over 55,000 Visa plus Permanent Resident Cards
*Applications are now Open*
Students,Workers and Families are Eligible to apply with no Age Limit
*Try your luck today you might be selected*
*Click* *below* *and* *Apply* *Here*

http://indep.buzz/TewZkle/2980966750366225681142a88a
stop posting this false info.