+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP and experience with different jobs/employers

Milo2980

Star Member
Oct 9, 2013
Hello everyone :) :)

I would be grateful if you could figure these few mysteries out:

1) In the Ontario PNP foreign worker stream, about the 2 years of full time job experience:

• does it have to be with the same employer and same job, or can it be with different employers / different jobs? (no time gap between jobs)

2) In the Ontario PNP students with a job offer stream:

• from the moment the applicant submits the application for the PNP, by when does he have to actually start working in that company that made the job offer? Immediately, or there's some time?

• After applying, with an employer, and starting working, if the applicant finds a better job with a different employer, should the applicant renounce to the better job, even if it's a great career advancement, because he's stuck with the employer he applied to the PNP with?

I mean of course the new employer has to have all the requirements. If it does, and the new employers just submits the employer pre-application and is found eligible, can the applicant just "migrate" his previous application changing employer, or does he have to redo the whole employee application, and pay again the 1500 dollars fee?

Thank you so much, I appreciate your help.

Have a great day everyone.

I wish you all all the best!!!