+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PMM & LION and other please advise

SSSK

Dec 29, 2008
I applied for PR inland under family class on April.2008,they transfered my applic to local cic on OCT, now they told us that they need up to 14 month to finish.

My quastion is : Does this means that up to 14 month, they will give me the PR, OR they need this time to finish the first stage approval.

And if they need 14 month to finish AIP, how much they need to finsh the whole process?

I hope they will finsh it as they told me not taken years and years................

Thanks

RobsLuv

Champion Member
Jul 14, 2008
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Original:14Mar2007; Reprocess began after appeal:26Apr2010
Doc's Request.
Original:9May'07; Reprocess:7May'10
AOR Received.
Original:28Apr'07; Reprocess:26Apr'10
File Transfer...
n/a
Med's Request
Reprocessing:7May2010
Med's Done....
Jun2010
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
30Nov2010!!
VISA ISSUED...
31Dec2010!!
LANDED..........
31Jan2011
A lot depends on the processing timeline for the local CIC office your file went to, and the reasons the application was transferred there in the first place. There are way too many variables involved for any of us to give you an accurate estimation as to when your application will be finalized, or even when AIP will be issued. You could order your FOSS notes and then at least you'd have some information as to what "complication" sent your file to the local office in the first place. It is not normal procedure for an application to be sent to the local office before AIP - it means there is a problem with your file and whatever that problem is, how long it takes them to resolve it, and how many other "problem files" are in line ahead of yours will determine how long it is before things are done.