AOR Received.
19th august
IELTS Request
along with application
Med's Request
september 1st 2011
Med's Done....
september 9th 2011
i am a hindu priest and i applied for CEC in june and waiting for next step as directed by CIC.

i have one question..............!!!

i worked as priest and in my work permit says MINISTER OF RELIGION which is A skill.

i had liitle bit less ielts for A level but ok for skill Level B. which is OTHER RELIGIOUS OCCUPATION.

so i decided to apply on B because job decription on my job letter is same for both level....!

now will it affect my immigration .........!!

i finished my medicals in sept so i hope not..........!!!!

just give me some moral support...............!!

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
HI

jsa said:
i am a hindu priest and i applied for CEC in june and waiting for next step as directed by CIC.

i have one question..............!!!

i worked as priest and in my work permit says MINISTER OF RELIGION which is A skill.

i had liitle bit less ielts for A level but ok for skill Level B. which is OTHER RELIGIOUS OCCUPATION.

so i decided to apply on B because job decription on my job letter is same for both level....!

now will it affect my immigration .........!!

i finished my medicals in sept so i hope not..........!!!!

just give me some moral support...............!!
If the category is Minister of Religion and is NOC A, then you require IELTs in NOC A. Although you may get lucky, but I suppose Buffalo will look and compare the 2 jobs.

jsa

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
rcd on 8th june 2011
AOR Received.
19th august
IELTS Request
along with application
Med's Request
september 1st 2011
Med's Done....
september 9th 2011
thanks pmm

this is what i saw in CEC book

If an applicant has work experience in both NOC 0 or A and NOC B, the applicant must
satisfy the officer that they meet the minimum language requirement for the skill
type/level in which they have obtained most (i.e., more than half) of their work experience.

If the description and list of main duties for a job classified under 0, A or B match what you did while you worked in Canada, you probably meet the requirement for that type of experience.

If the description and list of main duties do not match your work experience in Canada, then you might not have the type of experience you need to apply.