+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PMM HELP - New Additional Family Member

Taffy

Sep 24, 2007
Hi

I just want to know how I go about adding an additional family member since our application was submitted I have had another child 3 weeks ago, Our application has now been in process for 14 months in the Rome visa office, I have sent emails but have had no response. I only thought it would take about 9 months but it is a long process the longer I wait the more I think I will get refused. I am british my husband and children are all canadian nationals has anyone else dealt with the Rome office and is this a normal timeline, I know that Rome is a part time office with little staff.

Thanks

Merry Christmas to all x

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Taffy said:
Hi

I just want to know how I go about adding an additional family member since our application was submitted I have had another child 3 weeks ago, Our application has now been in process for 14 months in the Rome visa office, I have sent emails but have had no response. I only thought it would take about 9 months but it is a long process the longer I wait the more I think I will get refused. I am british my husband and children are all canadian nationals has anyone else dealt with the Rome office and is this a normal timeline, I know that Rome is a part time office with little staff.

Thanks

Merry Christmas to all x
As your husband is Canadian, the child is Canadian and is not added to the application. Rome is 3-9 months, so I suggest you obtain the CAIPS notes to find out what is the problem.

PMM