+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Plzzzzzzzzzzzz help Me

harpreet_7111

May 3, 2010
Hi all,
i have sent my application under spouse visa..my wife sponsored me from Canada..New Delhi had started processing my application on 1stApril 2010.I got PP request on 16th...Ecas is showing case is under processing...no updates till today..plz tell whn should i receieve back my passport with visa...u know wait is realy vry vry difficult thing...Plz tell has anybody got visa in april or may'10...so tht i can get sum relief....

stonecold39

Star Member
Apr 21, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I yeah i understand waiting is hard but no choice you have to cam down and wait. IF you need visa cam down and wait. i'm also the same. no one cant change there process time. i was struggle 6 month to get back to current track. any way wait buddy .

Also you can check here if you know the case information's or your wife can call Canada there contact numbers and check but i'm sure you get the same answer just wait
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp

check application here

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?app=ecas

louieong

Star Member
Sep 2, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2009
AOR Received.
08-01-2010
Passport Req..
19-01-2010
VISA ISSUED...
07-05-2010
LANDED..........
25-06-2010
Hello, we got PP request last Jan. 2010, and only found out on May 04, 2010 that Decision Made. This is the time-line processing in the Philippines, I am not sure if this is the same in India. It is very hard to wait and be far from your wife, but rest assure that you are not alone in this situation.

Good luck and wish everything works out for you. Have a nice day. :)

I

iarblue

Harp you can write or call the visa office in India to ask them.Send them an email.But everyones case is different my friend you just have to wait i know its hard but thats all you can do.It wont be much longer Delhi is extreemly fast,a lot faster than others.