+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

plzzzzzzz reply

ravneetbrar

Aug 28, 2008
hi everyone!

I am full time international student in canada and my spouse is in india.is it possible he can apply for open work permit.please suggest me how can i do that

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes, he can go to the embassy with a copy of your study permit that you are going to mail to him and your marriage certificate and say he wants to apply for a TRV and open spouse work permit so he can go stay with you. He still needs to prove that he has strong ties to India and that you will both return to India when you finish your studies. There is no guarantee that they will give him this permit. They have to believe that he will return to India again.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Leon said:
Yes, he can go to the embassy with a copy of your study permit that you are going to mail to him and your marriage certificate and say he wants to apply for a TRV and open spouse work permit so he can go stay with you. He still needs to prove that he has strong ties to India and that you will both return to India when you finish your studies. There is no guarantee that they will give him this permit. They have to believe that he will return to India again.
The OP would be better off to apply via VFS as ND is only open 11:00-12:00 Monday to Thursday, so unless you are first in Line very very early in the morning, you are not going to be seen See: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/visit-visiter.aspx?lang=eng#a5

PMM