what does this mean
condition-''official high school transcrpt''

jaijai

Star Member
Oct 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: wht do u mean by condition''official high school transcript''

plzz do reply my frndz i would be highly thankful to u plzzz anybody who has answer or any suggestion

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jaijai said:
what does this mean
condition-''official high school transcrpt''

Hi,

If you are from India,

Official High School Transcript means you have to notarized/attest your mark sheet from your school principal and get the same sealed in an envelope.

jaijai

Star Member
Oct 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
if i file my application wlth the letter of acceptance having this condition...... will there be any problem plzzzz enfield do tell me

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jaijai said:
if i file my application wlth the letter of acceptance having this condition...... will there be any problem plzzzz enfield do tell me

Hi,

Absolutely yes, you can apply.

You can file visa application with this condition. The same thing happen with my elder sibling but managed to get visa with the same condition.

jaijai

Star Member
Oct 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
will i have to show what is deadlineof submitting the offici zlhigh school doc given by uni actually they havent write the deadline on loa thay only send me the email regarding deadline which is 31jan after reaching thr

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jaijai said:
will i have to show what is deadlineof submitting the offici zlhigh school doc given by uni actually they havent write the deadline on loa thay only send me the email regarding deadline which is 31jan after reaching thr

Hi,

No, you do not need to notify as such.

jaijai

Star Member
Oct 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thnku so much enfield here is no one like u as u always help others even u dont need to as u already got the visa best of luck for ur future