+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

plz tell the duration of pgwp after a 20 month course

vellymundavirk

May 1, 2012
:eek: hello everyone on this forum.esp. Senior members who knows this game to the core, i am saying that i got a offer letter for 20 month course health and fitness promotions from humber college.what will the duration of my pgwp after it completes.help me my friends.

Reactions: ISHRAK ATIK

tiger007

Champion Member
vellymundavirk said:
:eek: hello everyone on this forum.esp. Senior members who knows this game to the core, i am saying that i got a offer letter for 20 month course health and fitness promotions from humber college.what will the duration of my pgwp after it completes.help me my friends.
Hi,

Fitness and Health Promotion program at Humber college is a 2 ACADEMIC YEAR DIPLOMA... which is 4 semesters long programme with 2 internships/co-ops 1st On campus and 2nd industry internship (in final Sem).

In Canada.. [size=10pt]2 academic year means = minimum 4 semesters = means minimum actual study of 16 months( if studied continuously) or 20 months(with 1 Sem break in between).[/size]

This programme.. since it is a 2acd year. diploma of 4 semesters and actual study length of 16 months... (20 months including: 1 Sem /approx 4 months break after year 1)... and so you will be eligible for a 3 years PGWP.
http://hospitality.humber.ca/program/fitness-health-promotion-2-year-diploma
http://www.humber.ca/program/fitness-and-health-promotion#curriculum

**All opinions expressed are purely personal, and pieces of information mentioned are to the best of my knowledge... You should consult other sources too

tiger007

Champion Member
vellymundavirk said:
Hi,

Also...
You will not only be eligible for a 3 years PGWP... BUT with an OCWP..(after 6 months of actual study... with OCWP you can work up to 20 hours/week part time legally)... you can work FULL TIME legally in those 4 months/1 semester of vacation period.

**All opinions expressed are purely personal, and pieces of information mentioned are to the best of my knowledge... You should consult other sources too

New_Aspirant

Star Member
Jan 5, 2013
tiger007 said:
Hi,

Also...
You will not only be eligible for a 3 years PGWP... BUT with an OCWP..(after 6 months of actual study... with OCWP you can work up to 20 hours/week part time legally)... you can work FULL TIME legally in those 4 months/1 semester of vacation period.

Hi tiger,

Why is the person who completed his 2 years(4 sem,16 month) program not awarded 3 years PGWP.

May i know the reason please?

Thanks..!!

New_Aspirant

Star Member
Jan 5, 2013
tiger007 said:
The forum member : vellymundavirk's query has already been resolved.
Yes I agree he is happy with his query being answered by expert. But you have mantioned that he might not get 3 year PGWP. Is there any specific reason for that? If yes kindly let me know so that it might me useful for me in future.

Thanks.

tiger007

Champion Member
New_Aspirant said:
Yes I agree he is happy with his query being answered by expert. But you have mantioned that he might not get 3 year PGWP. Is there any specific reason for that? If yes kindly let me know so that it might me useful for me in future.

Thanks.
Hi,
Please read my posts carefully. I've clearly mentioned, that the member will be eligible for 3 years PGWP.
tiger007 said:
Hi,

Fitness and Health Promotion program at Humber college is a 2 ACADEMIC YEAR DIPLOMA... which is 4 semesters long programme with 2 internships/co-ops 1st On campus and 2nd industry internship (in final Sem).

In Canada.. [size=10pt]2 academic year means = minimum 4 semesters = means minimum actual study of 16 months( if studied continuously) or 20 months(with 1 Sem break in between).[/size]

This programme.. since it is a 2acd year. diploma of 4 semesters and actual study length of 16 months... (20 months including: 1 Sem /approx 4 months break after year 1)... and so you will be eligible for a 3 years PGWP.
http://hospitality.humber.ca/program/fitness-health-promotion-2-year-diploma
http://www.humber.ca/program/fitness-and-health-promotion#curriculum

AND

tiger007 said:
Hi,

Also...

And for god's sake... please learn some basic English.. You clearly misunderstood here! The term -- "NOT ONLY" when joined with "BUT" in a statement means... will be eligible for both 3 years PGWP as well as to work full time in vacation with a valid OCWP.

There is a BIG difference between you will NOT ONLY be eligible, BUT (means you will surely be eligible plus...) AND You will NOT be eligible (means not eligible).

New_Aspirant

Star Member
Jan 5, 2013
tiger007 said:
Hi,
Please read my posts carefully. I've clearly mentioned, that the member will be eligible for 3 years PGWP.

AND

And for god's sake... please learn some basic English.. You clearly misunderstood here! The term -- "NOT ONLY" when joined with "BUT" in a statement means... will be eligible for both 3 years PGWP as well as to work full time in vacation with a valid OCWP.

There is a BIG difference between you will NOT ONLY be eligible, BUT (means you will surely be eligible plus...) AND You will NOT be eligible (means not eligible).
I'm very sorry Tiger.

I totally misunderstood the lines as I read it in a hurry.

Thanks.

vellymundavirk

May 1, 2012
Hey. New aspirant :-X man you better know before you talk to pros like tiger it will be good for you in future.Respect to my man tiger there

vivekforbes

Feb 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vellymundavirk said:
Hey. New aspirant :-X man you better know before you talk to pros like tiger it will be good for you in future.Respect to my man tiger there
He just misunderstood and he apologize for that too. So no offense.