+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Plz i need to know the waiting time after DNA

myworld

Nov 6, 2012
Good Day everyone i applied for a permanent residence this year march in Accra Ghana office they asked for medical and supporting document in June which i have provided and they confirmed they got that,they also asked my wife n daughter to go for a DNA test which they did in July in canada and i was told i will be notify where to go for my own DNA sample since in live in Nigeria, i was called last week to come for DNA which i went ,the lady told me they will be mailing my DNA sample to canada and the embassy will notify me when the result is out..... pls only need you to advice how soon since i have completed all this when is the possible time they will be calling me for interview or to submit my passport for a visa.....

Pls i need your answer.....

Thank you all......

POLICAP

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
A similar question. How much did you pay for DNA Test . Is CIC reponsible for the cost?.

Thanks,

POLICAP

saskia

Star Member
Jul 12, 2013
Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June. 2012
Doc's Request.
June 2013
Med's Request
Re-do medical June 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
July 1, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
November 18, 2013
LANDED..........
March 19, 2014
after DNA it just takes like 7-14 days for the sponsor to receive results but it depends on which facility u use..

CIC is not responsible for the cost you the sponsor is..CIC will send u a list of accredited DNA testing centres and u will be able to call them and get the cost