+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

plz help

tariq3267

Star Member
Feb 15, 2010
hello
i have 2 passports...one is new nd the other is expired. now i want to submit my new passport only for visa nd dont want to submit my expired passport to embassy coz it has one rejection stamp of UK nd one dubai work visa of three years stamped. now if i show this passport i have to show dubai police certificate which i cannot obtain coz the person shud be physically present there to get police certificate and i cant go...secondly i have to tell what i was doing in dubai, which i cant prove. the other thing on expired passport is UK rejection stamp in 2007 nd the reason of rejection was fake documents. now i have got admission in uni of regina and i have to apply for visa nd time is short.
please help me nd suggest me what should i do nd how i can manage that embassy do not ask me for my expired passport

fazeel

Jan 26, 2011
Pakistan
I strongly advise you not to apply for canada and dont waste ur time and money. Only 10 percent visas are approved. I got rejection twice even paid 9 thousand dollar fee in advance. Just remember my advise and do what ever you want.

karenv

Jul 8, 2014
If UK government knew you used fake document, Canada government will be able to know the same thing. If you tell lie again by not declaring these rejections, you have no chance for immigration later when they do very careful security and background check.

You're better not apply for visa. Or tell them the truth and hope for the best. Your chance is slim anyway.

tariq3267

Star Member
Feb 15, 2010
thank u for replying :)....there is no harm in applying if strong case is made....anyways I've heard that if i apply online then the embassy do not require previous passport nd police certificate...is it true?