Waived
Passport Req..
17 june 2013
VISA ISSUED...
18 July 2013
LANDED..........
sept 29 2013
Frinds Plz help

Please Help me i am from pakistan living in saudi arabia i have applied in 2004 in FSW and got refused in 2008 due to ielts without AEO.
points got 57 out of 67.

now i applied again with AEO with ielts but score is L 5 R 4.5 W 5.5 S 6.0 Overall band 5.5 my points is like that

Edu. 22
Exp. 21
Age 10
Aeo 10
Adb.09
Ielts 06

total points 78

but visa officer is still not happy with my ielts score and he asked me if you have any other avidnce that can prove your ability in english then i send him my all company papers that we are deling in english only and after that my emplyor in canada he send me letter that we dont have any problem with you english if we my feel we will give you chance to take class in any laguage school in canada after sendting these papers to visa office no reply i need your advice what to do.,
i have written a letter and still need to send thim please read it any tell me does this will work or not.

To
The Canadian High commission
Immigration Section,
38 Grosvenor Street,
London, WIK 4 AA, UK.

Date: 04 December 2010

Dear Sir/Madam

Subject: IELTS Results and French Language course /

I am writing to inform you of my IELTS Inquiry result, unfortunately, the result did not improve from the old one as mentioned in my letter dated 15 October 2010. However, this does not preclude me from pursuing my goal to improve my language skills, particularly English.
I was expecting a bit high band in my results but it didn't happen. You can see I have moderate level in writing and speaking. I have basic level in listening and Reading part but I am only just a half band short of moderate level.
I am sure if somebody starts learning any new language he will be able to communicate within one to two months but if you compare it with me English is not new language for me. I have enough knowledge and just need some focus and training to reach good level and I am very much sure that if I get a chance to study I will make a very good progress and take not more than two to three months to gain the required level. I am ready to take English courses at International Language School of Canada, located in Vancouver and I have calculated fees for 20 weeks course it's about 6,375 Canadian dollars and I am ready to pay this fee before landing please find attached details.
I will send all receipts and acceptance letter to visa office but I would like to know the expected month for the grant of visa because this course needs to be booked in advance of two to three months before arrival.
I am very enthusiastic and have the passion to improve more my English skills Moreover, while I am still waiting for my immigration papers to progress
I enrolled and currently taking up basic French class at Center Franco – Saoudien (see proof of registration attached). I am really enjoying the class and learning well.

It offers Studying at any age and at any time which opens many doors for successes. I believe honesty and hard work are the keys to success.

With my humble request to consider my application for skilled immigration, I highly appreciate your cooperation. Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,