+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Plz help me in education issue

Noor~Khan

Jan 30, 2011
Hi, does any one knows about this issue, that I have done B.A from Karachi University as a Private Student but before that I was doing B.Sc as a regular student and attended the college for 3 years but failed. I then switched from regular to private student to get my bachelors degree. what would be my score as they say your studies should be of 14 months or equalent to 14 months or full time or equvilant to full time studies.
please reply if some one knows the answer.

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Noor~Khan said:
Hi, does any one knows about this issue, that I have done B.A from Karachi University as a Private Student but before that I was doing B.Sc as a regular student and attended the college for 3 years but failed. I then switched from regular to private student to get my bachelors degree. what would be my score as they say your studies should be of 14 months or equalent to 14 months or full time or equvilant to full time studies.
please reply if some one knows the answer.
Not sure what exactly your question is? Are you asking about points for the federal skilled worker program?

Noor~Khan

Jan 30, 2011
ya want to know what would be the score if my B.A is not regular where as all my studies are regular. Please reply.

Regards