+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

plz help help

tariq3267

Star Member
Feb 15, 2010
hi all
what do i have to write on sponsor declaration stamp paper(with heading) and student undertaking stamp paper?? plz send me any specimen of these documents on my email id tariq_yaseen@hotmail.com

thank u

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT

I, ----------- s/o ----------, muslim, adult, holding CNIC # --------------, resident of ---------------, do hereby solemnly affirm and declare as under:-
1. That I am the declaring /deponent and as such well conversant with the facts mentioned herein.
2. That ............................. s/o ..............................., holding nic # .................... & Passport # ......................, is my real son, and wishes to proceed for higher education in .............................., Canada
3. That I am financially sound and have enough properties, assets, etc. and my earning can sufficiently finance the educational expenses of my son including his boarding, lodging, travelling and other related expenses whatever required to him.
4. That I undertake to provide the complete sponsorship of my real son, and will meet all his tuition fees, boarding, lodging, travelling and other related expenses whatever required to him.
5. That I futher guarantee that my real son will not become a public charge while staying in canada. He will return to his homeland after completing his studies.
6. That I am enclosing my bank statement and other related documents for ready reference.

Whatever stated above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and believe.

Deponent Name: