+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pls replay

Riza7

Sep 16, 2019
The decision envelope for your application, #######has been received from the IRCC Office on 2019-09-16 06:39:57 AM GMT Standard Time at the Canada Visa Application Centre, Canada Visa Application Centre,Colombo and is ready for collection. For details on the location and hours of operation of our VAC, please refer to our website at: www.vfsglobal.ca Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do not reply to this email.

Regards,

VFS Global

Applied. As visitor for my kid and me got biometrics. Pass bt after that got this email. Without medical. What it means. Is there chance. To get visa. Without medical?
Pls replay

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
The decision envelope for your application, #######has been received from the IRCC Office on 2019-09-16 06:39:57 AM GMT Standard Time at the Canada Visa Application Centre, Canada Visa Application Centre,Colombo and is ready for collection. For details on the location and hours of operation of our VAC, please refer to our website at: www.vfsglobal.ca Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do not reply to this email.

Regards,

VFS Global

Applied. As visitor for my kid and me got biometrics. Pass bt after that got this email. Without medical. What it means. Is there chance. To get visa. Without medical?
Pls replay
Yes, medical is not a requirement for Visit Visa. It is only requested if needed.
Link your paper application online if you want to see the actual decision https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account/link-paper-online.html
If not, you can see in once you get the decision envelope.

Riza7

Sep 16, 2019
Thanks a lot. I hope. For a good replay. It's a paper base application. My wife got visa 3weeks ago as student so applied with her and got refuse for general. Back rounds so re applied and my biometrics. Valid got email 5 days ago so today got this. Letter. Fingers cross hopefully. Good decision my son is just 1year 8months still breast feeded hope they give the visa