+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

pls help me guys.

tiger35

May 26, 2015
hi friends
i am in a difficult situation now.i submit profile in express entry on april and that application got rejected because of PCC..again i applied on august and stiil going on a good condition.means medical passed..background started ..everything on track.i applied my self and also for my wife.that time she was pregnant and when she give a birth to a baby girl cic ask me to add that baby to the pool..but they give me only one month for passport details.but i need NOC from embassy to take passport from india for my new born baby.i applied two weeks before for NOC.but still no reply from embassy.,and my time is runing out also..i dont know what to do.my work permit will get expiry on 17 th december.last month applied for open work permit.i just want to know that if i need to stay in canada after my work expiry date i need to apply for implied status or not..pls help me to find out a solution.

Suzy22

Jul 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug /17/2015
AOR Received.
Oct/20/2015
I think you should at least send a CSE to explain the situation at hand. You can also seek for an advice from a good immigration lawyer or our well experienced members in this forum. I suggest you can send a personal note to Asivad, he can give u a good advice.