+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pls. help. Baby born in Canada.

magellan

Jan 22, 2008
Hello everyone!
My name is Alexander. We have a questions.
We (my wife and I) are visitors in Canada.
Our eldest son is Canadian and have already applied for sponsorship parents (us).

1. I didn't understand when our son (sponsor) has to receive the first answer - can to be a sponsor or not?
2. Our sons are – 21, 18 years and 1.5 months. All of them less 22 years, needs parent's support and, I hope, we can stay in Canada during the immigration process.
3. We have a newborn baby in Canada last two months, the baby is Canadian.
The Canadian has to live in Canada :)) Baby needs our support.
in this case - we have info that we can apply direct for a PR to ensure the support for baby (our application will based on baby is Canadian citizen and he needs our support) regardless (parallel process) of family sponsorship program.

Does this info RiGHT? and how we have to apply (application #, guide….) ?
Thanks for your attention!
Alex

AhmedHamdiMansi

Jul 31, 2014
My wife and I got a Canadian baby while studying MSC in Canada, then we left for PhD in Europe.
Now, the baby is almost 3 years, and we would like to register her for a School in Canada, How can we do that?
Also, What is the Visa type we should apply for?

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
AhmedHamdiMansi said:
My wife and I got a Canadian baby while studying MSC in Canada, then we left for PhD in Europe.
Now, the baby is almost 3 years, and we would like to register her for a School in Canada, How can we do that?
Also, What is the Visa type we should apply for?
as per the other response not much point registering for a school in Canada until you have some legal status to live in Canada even though the child has it does not seem you have.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
magellan said:
Hello everyone!
My name is Alexander. We have a questions.
We (my wife and I) are visitors in Canada.
Our eldest son is Canadian and have already applied for sponsorship parents (us).

1. I didn't understand when our son (sponsor) has to receive the first answer - can to be a sponsor or not?
2. Our sons are – 21, 18 years and 1.5 months. All of them less 22 years, needs parent's support and, I hope, we can stay in Canada during the immigration process.
3. We have a newborn baby in Canada last two months, the baby is Canadian.
The Canadian has to live in Canada :)) Baby needs our support.
in this case - we have info that we can apply direct for a PR to ensure the support for baby (our application will based on baby is Canadian citizen and he needs our support) regardless (parallel process) of family sponsorship program.

Does this info RiGHT? and how we have to apply (application #, guide….) ?
Thanks for your attention!
Alex
having a baby in Canada does not necessarily improve your chances of PR unfortunately even though the baby has by default Citizenship that doesnt mean you can get PR because of the baby. You will need to apply like anyone else.