+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pls. help. Baby born in Canada.

magellan

Jan 22, 2008
Hello everyone!
My name is Alexander. We have a questions.
We (my wife and I) are visitors in Canada.
Our eldest son is Canadian and have already applied for sponsorship parents (us).

1. I didn't understand when our son (sponsor) has to receive the first answer - can to be a sponsor or not?
2. Our sons are – 21, 18 years and 1.5 months. All of them less 22 years, needs parent's support and, I hope, we can stay in Canada during the immigration process.
3. We have a newborn baby in Canada last two months, the baby is Canadian.
The Canadian has to live in Canada :)) Baby needs our support.
in this case - we have info that we can apply direct for a PR to ensure the support for baby (our application will based on baby is Canadian citizen and he needs our support) regardless (parallel process) of family sponsorship program.

Does this info RiGHT? and how we have to apply (application #, guide….) ?
Thanks for your attention!
Alex

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

magellan said:
Hello everyone!
My name is Alexander. We have a questions.
We (my wife and I) are visitors in Canada.
Our eldest son is Canadian and have already applied for sponsorship parents (us).

1. I didn't understand when our son (sponsor) has to receive the first answer - can to be a sponsor or not?
2. Our sons are – 21, 18 years and 1.5 months. All of them less 22 years, needs parent's support and, I hope, we can stay in Canada during the immigration process.
3. We have a newborn baby in Canada last two months, the baby is Canadian.
The Canadian has to live in Canada :)) Baby needs our support.
in this case - we have info that we can apply direct for a PR to ensure the support for baby (our application will based on baby is Canadian citizen and he needs our support) regardless (parallel process) of family sponsorship program.

Does this info RiGHT? and how we have to apply (application #, guide....) ?
Thanks for your attention!
Alex
1. Approval or refusal of sponsorship presently for parents/grandparents 25 months. Then there is the overseas processing.
2. The mother of the baby has no rights in Canada. The chances of approval because one of the applicants has had a baby in Canada, are close to nil. Lots of visitors to Canada have babies.
3. It is very unlikely that you will be allowed to remain in Canada for the processing of the sponsorship as visitors.
4. Start your reading at www.cic.gc.ca + sponsorship.

PMM

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

So you first son (21 yrs old) applied for a sponsorship? And he, himself, "needs parent's support"?

Well, if I understood right you case he will not be approved... to sponsor such a big family (parents & two younger brothrsr) he MUST have a good income all by himself.