+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

pls give an employer or agency to apply pls pls

romel

Mar 8, 2009
Hi Im romel from the philippines and currently working here in Riyadh, KSA. my contract will expire this coming november and i am beginning to seek for a new job in canada as a CAREGIVER. Can anyone give me an employer or sponsor or agency.. pls pls pls

Connexion

Mar 20, 2009
Hi Romel....I am not an employer or an agency but I can possibly help you because I work on these issues...i can simplify the process. Write to me here or email me consultant.luc@sympatico.ca

romel

Mar 8, 2009
Hi thanks for the reply. I would like to know if how would you simplify or process the papers? thanks

crisgracy74

Jun 6, 2012
romel said:
Hi Im romel from the philippines and currently working here in Riyadh, KSA. my contract will expire this coming november and i am beginning to seek for a new job in canada as a CAREGIVER. Can anyone give me an employer or sponsor or agency.. pls pls pls
hi! i know one agency located there in jeddha or riyadh it is pax agency you can google their website to check the status and also if you want you can post your resume in job bank. Gud luck! Happy job hunting! :)