+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please Suggest some University for GMAT 590

ayuche

Nov 1, 2014
Hey guys....

Please suggest me some universities for an MBA. I am highly confused and tensed.

Engineering - CGPA 7.35 on a 10 scale
Experience - 4 Years in IT as a Unit Lead. I have led a 10 people team. I have Entrepreneurial experience as well of 3 years. (Total experience 4 years, not 7 years) I was managing both job and my start ups simultaneously.
GMAT - 590 Q46 V25 (Screwed) Can't retake.
IELTS - 7.0 (With no band less than 6.5)

I am looking for an MBA program that has some reputation in Canadian market. I understand with a GMAT score of 590, I can't even think of Rotman or McGill, but apart from top 3-4 suggest me some universities where I have some chance of converting.

I just don't want to do an MBA, after which I have to return home jobless. I am okay to wait and struggle for 5-6 months post MBA to land a job.

Please guys, suggest some Universities. I need to start applying from next week.

P.S. I have Googled average GMAT scores required by Universities and I am aware of that, but I am not sure how good those Universities are.

TIA

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There universities which do not request GTA for MBA at all.
For example www.tru.ca

They also have post-baccalaureate programs.

You do not need to worry much about universities rank. Canada is not USA, and does not pay much attention to the rank of school but more to your GPA. :)

ayuche

Nov 1, 2014
Thank you Regina

So you mean irrespective of the university I join, my employment will solely depend on my GPA? I have actually found out a few universities which have awful employment rate. For an instance out of 110+ students from one in NB from its 2013 passed out batch, only below 20 students have managed to find a job. So don't want to join a place like that.

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mostly, it depends on students' skills in writing resumes, handling interviews as well as places (cities, provinces) where they look for jobs. Average unemployment rate in NB (10%) is quite higher than in Saskatchewan (3%)or Alberta (4%).