+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please reply me enfield

hemant.saini

Feb 8, 2012
HI enfield
THis is hemant
I have done diploma in mechanical engineering after tenth stranded
And have 15 backlogs.I applied for centennial and they told me that I 15 backlogs in my diploma so they did not give offer letter.I am going to apply in Mohawk college.
Backlogs can cause refusal? Have IELTS 6.0 bands L7 R5.5 W5.5 S5.5

Have 50.47% in diplama
S.S.C 72%
please suggest me

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hemant.saini said:
HI enfield
THis is hemant
And have 15 backlogs.I applied for centennial and they told me that I 15 backlogs in my diploma so they did not give offer letter.I am going to apply in Mohawk college.

Have 50.47% in diplama
S.S.C 72%
please suggest me
Hi,

1. Backlog is not the only reason but one of the reason leading to refusal. You plan to study in Canada so obviously, you need good grades (or atleast an above average academic).
2. Your profile is very weak. Your academic grades with 15 backlogs + low IELTS indicates your weak level of establishment.

H

HBK

@hemant,
As said by enfield about ielts score. Yes dont take risk with 5.5 bands in 3 section.Atlest try for not less than 6 bands in each section.

Try for atlest 6.5 bands not less than 6

tiger007

Champion Member
hemant.saini said:
HI enfield
THis is hemant

Have 50.47% in diplama
S.S.C 72%
please suggest me
Hi,

I suggest, you re-appear for IELTS next year, say score atleast 7.0 or above overall (with no bands less than 6.5), in the mean time work for 1year in atleast some executive field such as sales, marketing or in your technical related field. This way, you build up and improve on your profile and then apply again. Although, I cannot say with guarantee that this will work, but atleast your profile will be much stronger and in the mean time you 'll have gained work experience too. Nothing to loose! Try it out!

Best of luck!