+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please provide guidance if anyone has changed their work stream from Clinical/Pharma to IT domain

Feb 6, 2022
Hello Everyone!

I am currently working under Clinical Project Management Domain and I have 6 years of experience in this field and I am an M.Pharm post graduate. Did anyone have changed or you know anyone who has does/doing the their stream changed from clinical/pharma domain to IT domain or planning to do so by learning technologies such as Python, Tableau, Data Science, AWS Devops etc. Kindly help and provide guidance as I got to know that opportunities and pay are less in Canada for Pharma field.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello Everyone!

I am currently working under Clinical Project Management Domain and I have 6 years of experience in this field and I am an M.Pharm post graduate. Did anyone have changed or you know anyone who has does/doing the their stream changed from clinical/pharma domain to IT domain or planning to do so by learning technologies such as Python, Tableau, Data Science, AWS Devops etc. Kindly help and provide guidance as I got to know that opportunities and pay are less in Canada for Pharma field.
You can change your field once you immigrate to Canada or are you in Canada? Changing fields requires you to gain work experience in the IT NOCs to use as a primary NOC for EE. It doesn’t give you extra points unless you are going back to school and using that education for points.