+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please need your help for immigration details.

namasteindia

Star Member
Apr 9, 2010
india
Category........
Visa Office......
INDIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2010
Doc's Request.
WAITING
HELLO FRIENDS,

My husband is having 16 years experience in a healthcare, clincial research, diagnostic centre as Administration Manager.

We plan to migrate to canada is NOC is 0014. He keeps very busy with office work and is not so keen to do the paperwork or formalities. But i want to migrate out of this country because of in-laws and other issues.
I have teaching experience 2 years and montessory teachers trained but this qualification is not valid for canada.

I have printed all the papers needed for migration and asked my husband to appear for IELTS. I have read that after 1 may 2010 some skills will be removed from NOC. I am really scared about this and want to complete the entire procedure as fast as possible.

I have some doubts and request you to assist me

1) The IELTS exams are on 17th April the results will come only on 1st may if i post the entire documents to Nova scotia, canada by 1st May then it will reach by 3rd or 4th even if skills are removed then we will be eligible or not??

2) Presently we do not have the huge fund required for immigration that is 8 lakhs we will have to sell off some gold and then add the money into the bank account. My question is do we have to show the funds in bank after we get a medical kit or during submission of form we have to show funds in bank.

3) The police certificate is needed from every territory which my husband lived after 18 years. He was born and brought up in chattisgarh so does he have to bring police certificate from chattisgarh and then he lived in different areas in mumbai so a common certificate from mumbai also is needed.

4) Since we have to apply for immigration alongwith him that is me and my son so do i have to bring police certificate for myself from all the places i lived before marriage.

Looking forward to your assistance.

auqb

Star Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2010
namasteindia said:
HELLO FRIENDS,

My husband is having 16 years experience in a healthcare, clincial research, diagnostic centre as Administration Manager.

We plan to migrate to canada is NOC is 0014. He keeps very busy with office work and is not so keen to do the paperwork or formalities. But i want to migrate out of this country because of in-laws and other issues.
I have teaching experience 2 years and montessory teachers trained but this qualification is not valid for canada.

I have printed all the papers needed for migration and asked my husband to appear for IELTS. I have read that after 1 may 2010 some skills will be removed from NOC. I am really scared about this and want to complete the entire procedure as fast as possible.

I have some doubts and request you to assist me

1) The IELTS exams are on 17th April the results will come only on 1st may if i post the entire documents to Nova scotia, canada by 1st May then it will reach by 3rd or 4th even if skills are removed then we will be eligible or not??

2) Presently we do not have the huge fund required for immigration that is 8 lakhs we will have to sell off some gold and then add the money into the bank account. My question is do we have to show the funds in bank after we get a medical kit or during submission of form we have to show funds in bank.

3) The police certificate is needed from every territory which my husband lived after 18 years. He was born and brought up in chattisgarh so does he have to bring police certificate from chattisgarh and then he lived in different areas in mumbai so a common certificate from mumbai also is needed.

4) Since we have to apply for immigration alongwith him that is me and my son so do i have to bring police certificate for myself from all the places i lived before marriage.

Looking forward to your assistance.
1- Till date no notice has been issued regarding short listing the list. May be they will add more skills. CIC is going to review the list; it is not mention any where that they will remove any skill.
2- No you don’t need to show proof of fund at initial stage i-e when sending the application to CIC but when you are requested to submit your docs to local visa consulate then you have to provide the POF by sending the balance statement and statement of account.
3- In my opinion police certificate is needed from a territory you are currently living.
4- For the applicant, spouse and dependant(s) above 18 who will accompany you.

You should wait for more comments from senior as they are more experience.

namasteindia

Star Member
Apr 9, 2010
india
Category........
Visa Office......
INDIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2010
Doc's Request.
WAITING
Thank you aqub for reverting back and letting me know.
i was quite tensed.

Looking forward to hear back from the seniors.

Most glad to know that present skills will not be removed from the NOC.