+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please need a help

Meenaindian

Nov 8, 2012
Hi, I have completed my MBA and have four years of Experience. I have good Knowledge in Stastical Analysis and I want to purse my career in Canada as Business Analyst or Stastical Analyst. PLease let me howto immigrate with these skills. and from Where i can get the jobs details.

It will high helpful for me if some one can reply me.
thanks

Mr.Engineer

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2014 [color=red]ye sab tera karam hai ALLAH verna meri itni aukaat na thi[/color]
LANDED..........
landed jan 2015 MashaAllah
Meenaindian said:
Hi, I have completed my MBA and have four years of Experience. I have good Knowledge in Stastical Analysis and I want to purse my career in Canada as Business Analyst or Stastical Analyst. PLease let me howto immigrate with these skills. and from Where i can get the jobs details.

It will high helpful for me if some one can reply me.
thanks
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/index.asp

Meenaindian

Nov 8, 2012
what if i dont have arranged employement, can i search for jobs with my qualifications in canada?/

let me if i can get a job in canada with my MBA qualification

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Meenaindian said:
what if i dont have arranged employement, can i search for jobs with my qualifications in canada?/

let me if i can get a job in canada with my MBA qualification
Yes, you can try to find job and enter Canada as a Temporary Foreign worker (LMO based). I dont want to discourage you but the search will be a tough one....but no harm in trying. Also keep your eyes open for the new intake of immigrants, which will be open early next year.

Mitali