+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please i need urgent help from anyone with experience

Davvy4532

Mar 12, 2020
I applied for my study permit extension since mid november 2019 in march , my application was transferred to etobicoke for processing just last week i got my application for study permit cant be extended for the following reason.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the length of your proposed stay in Canada.
• 220.1 (1) The holder of a study permit in Canada is subject to the following conditions: (b) they shall actively pursue their course or program of study.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

i changed school and im in my second semester in my new school please i need help anyone ever experience this ?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I applied for my study permit extension since mid november 2019 in march , my application was transferred to etobicoke for processing just last week i got my application for study permit cant be extended for the following reason.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the length of your proposed stay in Canada.
• 220.1 (1) The holder of a study permit in Canada is subject to the following conditions: (b) they shall actively pursue their course or program of study.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

i changed school and im in my second semester in my new school please i need help anyone ever experience this ?
Did you notify IRCC that you had switched schools?

At this point you are out of status in Canada. I think you'd be best off consulting with a lawyer at this point.

Davvy4532

Mar 12, 2020
No i didnt notify them that i was changing school but what if i tell them i changed school now , because they said im free to reapply .

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
No i didnt notify them that i was changing school but what if i tell them i changed school now , because they said im free to reapply .
You are required to notify IRCC as soon as you change schools.

At this point you would be best off getting advice from an immigration lawyer.

Reactions: fakelucio

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Literally the only thing you had to do is change your DLI number on the Canada gov website. Not sure what the process is now, maybe apply for restoration

Last edited:

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017

Based on your previous posts you were asked to submit transcripts and more information in March. You had only been attending school on and off and may have only attended in 2017 so there are much bigger issues than not updating your change in school.

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019

If you haven't been enrolled to class (on and off) your study permit has already been invalidated and therefore you cannot renew your permit and also you're in contravention to Canada immigration regulations.

Davvy4532

Mar 12, 2020
Yeah but at that time i was already switching if there was an issue about my transcript they should included it in the refusal it just seem that they wanted more proof, i have people change their dli number and they still get it . Right now im applying for a restoration i applied November 2019 for extension and i got my reply sept almost a year.