+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

please i need urgent consulte

mdalkhen

Nov 19, 2010
Hi All please i need help with my issue i am from Syria but now i am living in Malaysia as student visa there , i have girl friend she is from Thailand but she is living in Canada now she is PR there .

we met last year in Thailand and now we decide for me to go to Canada and live there together so we have many option but i really need your helps guys about which one of this option are the best and more easy and fast to do :

1- apply for visitor visa as i am going to visit my girlfriend there and if i get it i will fly there and married in Canada

2- meet in Thailand again and marry there then apply for visitor Visa as i am going to visit my wife there if i didnot get it
then she will sponsier me

please advice which one of this two option are more good and easy in the embassy

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
You can try #1 first. But there's a very good chance your visa will be refused. If you get married in Thailand, you can certainly try applying for a visit visa again. Once again, there's an extremely good chance it will be refused.

NeedleArtist

Star Member
Oct 9, 2008
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mdalkhen said:
Any one can help people there is more than 30 people see
The qustion and just one person reply .
That's how this forum works...multiple people read your post and if they feel qualified to answer, they do so. If they have no knowledge in the area you're inquiring about, they remain silent.

Be patient! Hopefully you'll get some quality responses soon. :)

Krizzyyme

Sep 11, 2012
Just do number 2.. Marry your gf and let her sponsor you as a spouse that will be the fastest you can do as a couple...

mdalkhen

Nov 19, 2010
@Krizzyyme this is our last option actually do you know how much time this sponsoring as spouse will take ????

and there is no chance to apply for visa and get it before waiting this sponsoring finish ???