+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help!!!

aim1076

Jun 22, 2011
We are trying to apply for the skilled worker program, and my husband work here in the US. The company that he work for here has another branch in Canada and they said he can transfer anytime to canada. My question is can we get a letter from the office here and include it in document for the skilled worker? Is this going to be consider as arranged job or not? please help us.

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No this will not be considered arrange employment. See below link for more details
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who-employment.asp

SISH7255

Nov 19, 2009
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 2011
aim1076 said:
We are trying to apply for the skilled worker program, and my husband work here in the US. The company that he work for here has another branch in Canada and they said he can transfer anytime to canada. My question is can we get a letter from the office here and include it in document for the skilled worker? Is this going to be consider as arranged job or not? please help us.
you can ask your comany's branch in Canada to arrange for AEO (Only for immigration purposes).

lhr_montreal

Nov 7, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
(Islamabad) Now London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aim1076 said:
Ask the company to transfer your husband and go with work visa and apply immigration after 1 year within canada.
Best of luck