+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

please help

trixy3819

Mar 13, 2017
My previuos employer applied my lamia like 2 years ago, I have an agent who helped me process my work permit, in the long run I found out that she's not really a consultant. According to her she applied my work permit and submitted it to CIC, I called CIC because my LAMIA is almost expired and no update with my work permit, they told me that they didn't receive anything from me in short they lost my document. IS THAT POSSIBLE? CIC WILL MISPLACE MY DOCUMENTS?
Since that happened to me my new consultant right now applied me for a humanitarian because I have a Canadian son but he's in the Philippines right now, I'm a single mom and I can't support him if he will stay with me, we used him as one of the reason why I applied for Humanitarian, at the same time were filing for a petition because if not with that illegal agent maybe by this time I already had my status.
My question is, do you think CIC will grant either one of my application? My petition for my lost documents or my application for my Humanitarian? I dont have peace of mind because up to this time I still dont have any reply to any of those aplications and I don't have my status at all at this moment.
Please advise me on what to do.
Thank you

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
You posted the same question before under a different user ID. Unlikely H&C will be granted if your son isn't even in Canada. But it's impossible for any of us to say for certain. You'll have to wait and see.

If CIC can't find your work permit - I would assume the problem is your agent, not CIC. Maybe it was never submitted?

trixy3819

Mar 13, 2017
But she informed me that it was submitted, regardless if it was submitted or not, can I not file a petition in CIC that I was fooled by an illegal consultant? to give me a chance since it's not my fault my I dont have my status right now, will they consider my appeal?