+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please HELP! Work History

lakimu

Jul 24, 2024
Good morning. I was offered an noi for human capitals priority stream in healthcare. I am currently filling out the application and I have a few questions that are causing me a bit of distress.
1. The form is asking for all paid work history in the past 10 years. I am having trouble getting confirmation and employment letters from some of the older positions in general labor or maintenance. These have nothing to do with my primary NOC code. What to do? Include them or not?
2. For each position it asked if I had a valid work permit. I am seeing mixed information. Some say only state experience on PGWP but it asks for ALL PAID experience (in and out of Canada). I was legally able to work when I was on a study permit (20 hours during studies, full time during summer) but do they considered this a work permit? If I select no it said only work obtained on a work permit will be considered. Do I say yes or no for work on a study permit?
3. In the case of an noi from ontario, does everything need to speak to and cross reference with my EE profile?

Thank you so much.