+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help!!!! To decide NOC code

Simmy_Wang

Feb 19, 2019
Hello!!!

Could somebody have experience please help me identifying my NOC code? My job duties contains partial duties under 1311 and partial duties under 1431. I am afraid that the Visa officer would reject me by selecting the wrong code.Below are my personal detail:

Education: Advanced Diploma in Business Accounting Administration
Job Title: Office Administrator
Work experience: 2.5 years working experience in current position with no experience when started
Minimum requirements: Post Secondary diploma in Business Administration
Main Duty:
Performed full-cycle of Accounts Receivable, this consists preparing customer invoices, perusing outstanding invoices, depositing cheques, posting remittance, and resolved any billing errors or payment differences with customer, while ensuring documents flow through in a timely manner.

Performed full-cycle of Accounts Payable, this consists cooperating with purchasing group and vendors, verifying vender invoices with purchase orders and receiving system, completing the posting process into accounting system, reconciling monthly statements, resolving account discrepancies, while ensuring documents flow through in a timely manner.

Prepared vendor payments and various bill payments.

Prepared and submitted employer remittance reports for Source deductions, EHT, and WSIB

Prepared quarterly HST reports and posts into accounting system.

Recorded journal entries and maintained general ledger accounts and trial balance on a monthly basis.

Calculated fixed assets and depreciation

Estimated and maintained various monthly accruals.

Reconciled monthly sales reports to shipping schedule.

Reconciled monthly scrap rebates reports and issued credits to customers.

Reconciled bank statement to accounting system on a weekly and monthly basis.

Prepared payroll summary and processed payroll cheques.

Assisted with other accounting activities as required by CFO.

Reception - represent the company in a professional, friendly, and courteous manner by phone.

Other duties as directed by CFO.

Please help me identifying which NOC that my job falls under. Thank you in advance and I look forward to hearing from you.

Much appreciated,