+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please Help, thank you and God bless.

Francis02

Jan 3, 2014
Hi, i have a problem regarding my medical examination. the Canadian embassy has sent me an email last aug 28 2013 and it said that i must undergo a medical exam for my visa application within 60 days, but the problem is i have read that email last nov 18 2013 and i exceeded in 60days, what shall i do? can you please help me? thank you

VertigoHeadSpin

Apr 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
DEC 18, 2013
Med's Done....
JAN 08 ,2014
Passport Req..
FEB 18, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
yes! thank you lord!
LANDED..........
may 2014
Francis02 said:
Hi, i have a problem regarding my medical examination. the Canadian embassy has sent me an email last aug 28 2013 and it said that i must undergo a medical exam for my visa application within 60 days, but the problem is i have read that email last nov 18 2013 and i exceeded in 60days, what shall i do? can you please help me? thank you
well if you got this kind of email..

Citizenship and PROTECTED WHEN COMPLETED - B
Immigration Canada
Citoyenneté et
Immigration Canada
IMM 1017 E (12-2012) GCMS
These medical instructions are being issued since your application has been processed to the stage
where medical examination results are now required. Please read these instructions carefully.
IMPORTANT: You are required to undergo the medical examinations within 60 days of the date of this
letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application.

The medical examination must be performed by a doctor from the CIC list of Panel Physicians.
You cannot choose your family doctor if his or her name is not on this list. See the list of Panel Physicians to
find a doctor in your area at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medical.aspx
Once you identify a panel physician in your area, book an appointment for your medical examination.
When you schedule your appointment, please ensure that arrangements are made for your chest x-ray
and laboratory tests as well. Once your medical has been completed the doctor will forward the medical
results to CIC.
Any costs related to the medical examination are your responsibility and are payable at the time of the
examination. Should your application be refused following the completion of your medical examination
these costs will not be refunded.
Please bring the following to your appointment:
- The attached Medical Report form (IMM1017E)
- Proper identification (proof of identity must include at least one government-issued document
with photograph and signature, such as a passport or national identity card)
- Eye glasses or contact lenses, if worn
- Any medical reports or test results that you may have as a result of previous or existing
medical conditions
- Four recent photographs (photos are not required if the panel physician is listed as “eMedical
enabled” on the CIC website listed above)
Note: It is important that you inform the panel physician of any previous or existing medical conditions.
Failure to do so will delay the processing of your medical examination.

as you can see its IMPORTANT to comply within 60 days upon receiving the email..you should call the embassy now..

Francis02

Jan 3, 2014
Hi Sir, your message is exactly the same of what i received last august 28 2013, but they don't have a hotline now to assist this concern, i cant call them, what i do is, I wrote a letter to them for this concern but they dont have any response. Please help. thank you, God bless

JEZREEL

May 9, 2014
Hi, I have the same problem as yours. The Embassy sent me an email regarding my medical dated February 14, 2014, but I was able to read it the other day - May 8, 2014. I was thinking if i exceeded the 60 days allotted time to have my medical. after I read the letter, I underwent medical the following day, May 9, 2014. Will this late medical affect my visa application? what happen to your case, I am hoping you could help me with this. thank you very much

VertigoHeadSpin

Apr 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
DEC 18, 2013
Med's Done....
JAN 08 ,2014
Passport Req..
FEB 18, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
yes! thank you lord!
LANDED..........
may 2014
you should inform the embassy about this asap...or else they will not open your case...they are particular in time frame given to you to comply to all their request..

joycetoronto

Aug 10, 2014
hi Francis, i have the same problem like yours... the embassy sent me email last april 25 and i have read that email just today.... they did respond???