+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please HELP - Positive LMO For Newfoundland - Few Questions

shona1984

Aug 31, 2014
Hello all...i need some serious help, i will highly appreciate if you can help to clear my confusion and guide me with your experience.

I have received positive LMO with following details.

• Positive LMO: Yes (via Pre-approved)
  • Category: NOC B
  • State: Newfoundland
  • Duration: 1 Year

Obviously i wish to apply for PR but the issue that the LMO is only for 1 Year. Here are my questions, kindly guide me.

• Once i reach to Newfoundland, after how much time i can apply for PR?
  • Once the application is submitted how long it takes to get PR in Newfoundland?
  • Where do i check current PR processing time for Newfoundland - official link please
  • If i don't get PR during my visa and i come back to my country, am i still eligible to get PR and go back if i get PR?

On the other hand, what if i put the PR file and also apply for Bridging Open Work Permit (BOWP) once i get Acknowledgment of Receipt (AOR). In that case i guess i can stay there till i get PR. In this case...

• How long it takes to get Acknowledgment of Receipt (AOR) if i put my file from inside Newfoundland

Thanks in advance, God Bless...!

mylady833

Sep 28, 2011
Saskatoon
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 25, 2013
Doc's Request.
Aip May 15, 2014, DM July 12,2014
Interview........
07-08-2014
LANDED..........
07-08-2014
shona1984 said:
Hello all...i need some serious help, i will highly appreciate if you can help to clear my confusion and guide me with your experience.

I have received positive LMO with following details.

• Positive LMO: Yes (via Pre-approved)
  • Category: NOC B
  • State: Newfoundland
  • Duration: 1 Year

Obviously i wish to apply for PR but the issue that the LMO is only for 1 Year. Here are my questions, kindly guide me.

• Once i reach to Newfoundland, after how much time i can apply for PR?
  • Once the application is submitted how long it takes to get PR in Newfoundland?
  • Where do i check current PR processing time for Newfoundland - official link please
  • If i don't get PR during my visa and i come back to my country, am i still eligible to get PR and go back if i get PR?

On the other hand, what if i put the PR file and also apply for Bridging Open Work Permit (BOWP) once i get Acknowledgment of Receipt (AOR). In that case i guess i can stay there till i get PR. In this case...

• How long it takes to get Acknowledgment of Receipt (AOR) if i put my file from inside Newfoundland

Thanks in advance, God Bless...!
Here is the link :

http://www.nlpnp.ca/apply.html

shona1984

Aug 31, 2014
Thanks for your reply.

This is not an obligation on anyone but I will highly appreciate if anyone can give specific answers.

Guys, i can here with huge expectation, need you help please...!

Thanks

cee12345

Dec 23, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC in Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-12-2014 (Received in Ottawa on May-14-2014)
Doc's Request.
Sent PCC on Sep-4-2014 (without any request from CIC)
AOR Received.
June-25-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Dec-22-2014
Med's Done....
Dec-23-2014 (by Dr. Gabor Lantos - Uploaded via eMedical on Jan-13-2015. ECAS updated to Medical Received on Jan-16-2015)
Passport Req..
March 23, 2015 at 9:37PM (ECAS Status changed to Decision Made on March 24, 2015)
VISA ISSUED...
March 25, 2015
LANDED..........
May 10, 2015
shona1984 said:
Thanks for your reply.

This is not an obligation on anyone but I will highly appreciate if anyone can give specific answers.

Guys, i can here with huge expectation, need you help please...!

Thanks
As your questions are specific to Newfoundland - I believe you were referring to its PNP program.
Here is the complete guide for your reference: http://www.nlpnp.ca/pdf/nlpnp_skilled_worker_guide.pdf

Also - you can go to Canada Immigration Forum > Immigration Topics > Provincial Nomination Program Immigration
THey will help you more on PNP questions.

Good Luck!

Indian_tiger

Oct 17, 2014
Dear All,

i have job offer from NFL, & already apply on 8-Aug-14 for NLPNP, awaiting for temp file number, but little confused for the new rule EOI going to apply by CIC from Jan-15.

if i get temp number for NYPNP, do i can continue with the current system or from Jan-15 i have to reprocess all the documentation with this offer letter.

Please share your feedback.

Thanks

fastfood

Apr 16, 2014
New delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
[Yes, you can certainly apply under the current rules and your application will be considered under the current rules, not under Express Entry. I would still recommend you to wait and apply under the new rules as that will be more quicker.]
Dear All,

i have job offer from NFL, & already apply on 8-Aug-14 for NLPNP, awaiting for temp file number, but little confused for the new rule EOI going to apply by CIC from Jan-15.

if i get temp number for NYPNP, do i can continue with the current system or from Jan-15 i have to reprocess all the documentation with this offer letter.

Please share your feedback.

Thanks

Indian_tiger

Oct 17, 2014
Thanks dear,

But do you have any documentation or online update from CIC about this as they update that if my LOA will not be release before 31-Dec-14, i have to refile with new system.

fastfood

Apr 16, 2014
New delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Unfortunaley I do not have any documentation regarding this. But I am pretty sure that you would not require to reapply and your application should be considered as per the current rules. You may check with other members too.