+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

please help me

looord

Mar 29, 2010
hello everyone

i have landed in canada in 1995 with my familiy ,when i was 10 years , but after our landing we have return back to jordan for some finishing jobs , then in 1996 my father was stolen in holland and all landing documents and sin cards and health card was stolen from my father's bag.
and i have already a letter form holland plice which explian the problem ,and my father ask the candian embassy in damscus for what happend with him by a letter but nothing happend.

and we have already a social insurance number.

and since that time 1995 me and my familiy are out of canada

last month one of my friend tell me that he make an appliation to get a certifecated copy of landing documents using all what i have form documents and the immigration tell him that during 20 weeks the doucmetns will be recevied.

is there any way to refreash my landing procees or every thing are lost???
If yes what is the things that i must do?????
please help me.

knowing there are no PR Card in that days and me and my only sister and 2 brothers are less that 15 years.

and what about Single-use travel documents is it avalable in our case.
Muath

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

looord said:
hello everyone

i have landed in canada in 1995 with my familiy ,when i was 10 years , but after our landing we have return back to jordan for some finishing jobs , then in 1996 my father was stolen in holland and all landing documents and sin cards and health card was stolen from my father's bag.
and i have already a letter form holland plice which explian the problem ,and my father ask the candian embassy in damscus for what happend with him by a letter but nothing happend.

and we have already a social insurance number.

and since that time 1995 me and my familiy are out of canada

last month one of my friend tell me that he make an appliation to get a certifecated copy of landing documents using all what i have form documents and the immigration tell him that during 20 weeks the doucmetns will be recevied.

is there any way to refreash my landing procees or every thing are lost???
If yes what is the things that i must do?????
please help me.

knowing there are no PR Card in that days and me and my only sister and 2 brothers are less that 15 years.

and what about Single-use travel documents is it avalable in our case.
Muath
You are basically out of luck, it would appear that you are now 25 years of age, if you had made efforts to return to Canada when you were 18 or so (considered an Adult) then there was a good chance that you would not have lost your PR status. IMHO, it is too late now.

PMM