+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help me with reliable/good employers

Oct 22, 2009
Hi,

Can you guys please help me in finding an employer for me for sponsoring a Canadian work visa?I am working as oracle applications DBA/ Oracle DBA for the last 10 years.Presently in US. I searched a little but don't know where to start. A list of web sites or list of reliable (consulting) companies who can sponsor work permit would be of great help to me.

I really appreciate your help..

thanks

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
canadian_dream said:
Hi,

Can you guys please help me in finding an employer for me for sponsoring a Canadian work visa?I am working as oracle applications DBA/ Oracle DBA for the last 10 years.Presently in US. I searched a little but don't know where to start. A list of web sites or list of reliable (consulting) companies who can sponsor work permit would be of great help to me.

I really appreciate your help..

thanks
Check Leon's post. Might help.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/joboffers-in-canada-t15735.0.html

Oct 22, 2009
Hi,

I called a number of Canadian companies ( from Monster and couple of other sites) and everybody says they don't do work permits.

Can you please help me with finding an employer who can do a work permit for a oracle applications DBA ( Oracle EBS DBA) with 10+ years of experience?

Thank you

jlacombe

Sep 19, 2009
I don't think looking for work in Canada is going to be as easy as posting a message in a forum. Since it is so competitive to hire skilled workers and their isn't as many jobs available as their once were, it's becoming really tight. The best method is try, try and try. You'll probably get hundred and hundreds of rejections. People will probably call you names. But if you have the skills an employer is looking for, you just have to persevere. Nobody said it was going to be easy.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
canadian_dream said:
Hi,

I called a number of Canadian companies ( from Monster and couple of other sites) and everybody says they don't do work permits.

Can you please help me with finding an employer who can do a work permit for a oracle applications DBA ( Oracle EBS DBA) with 10+ years of experience?

Thank you
You just have to keep trying. The more applications you send the better chances at finding an employer.

Oct 22, 2009
jlacombe : I know its not that simple. Becoz i did give a try. In fact i posted this when i was a bit frustrated after trying trying and trying. But i do take your advise and keep in mind that its very very competitive out there. Thank you.

job_seeker: Thank you . I will keep trying and trying. I have a strong hope that somewhere i will hear positive.

Regards