+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help me with my app...I dont want missing document to be their in my app

waelh2001

Jun 21, 2016
quoted from my country of residence application check list ..
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
For all cases:
• Any other relevant documentation you wish to submit in support of your
application. (pay slips,
property ownership (Shall I attach the copy in Arabic language with the translated one , Or only the English one only...?...the contract will be translated in my country by a legal translator but the question is what attestations do I require ? do i need the real estate company's stamps + the notary + Ministry of Foreign Affairs? Do I need all these attestations?Should he send me the original transalted attested one or he can just scan the document and send it to me by an email ?will they accept in the vac scanned copy ?
I have my savings in national bonds and they are redeemable at any time and will submitted as a proof of my funds along with my bank statement...The question is I have my daughter's account too in national bonds and I am the one who is authorized to take control of her account since I am her father..Can I add her statement of savings to my application too ?

Information about your proposed stay in Canada:
• Invitation letter and any documents related to your host in Canada.
• Proposed flight itinerary, if any. (Can I have a preliminary booking here? Will it help ?
• Hotel reservations, if any. Can I have a preliminary reservation here ? Will it help ?
• Proof of travel insurance, if any. I can get this easily ? it will help right?
• Registrations for events or programs you are planning to attend
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
my mother lives here also , How do I prove that as a strong tie to country of residence ? Does attaching her visa copy only help in the application ?also my brother and sister are also here live in this gulf country ? If I attach their residence visa page copy to my app, will that help ?
my wife is pregnant and my daughter will start her school for the first year next September..I know providing these will strengthen my application but do I need to explain in a separate paper signed by me as proving ties to country of residence or I just attach them with out any explanation ?
I have been living all my life here in this gulf country and I have the residence visa copies since I was born here in the gulf country up to now...Can I attach them as prove of strong tie to country of residence??

Last edited:

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi,

Any other relevant documentation you wish to submit in support of your application. (pay slips, property ownership (Shall I attach the copy in Arabic language with the translated one , Or only the English one only...?...the contract will be translated in my country by a legal translator but the question is what attestations do I require ? do i need the real estate company's stamps + the notary + Ministry of Foreign Affairs? Do I need all these attestations?Should he send me the original transalted attested one or he can just scan the document and send it to me by an email ?will they accept in the vac scanned copy ?
Translations must be done by a certified translator.

You must include the English translation + an affidavit from the translator (which states the translated documents are true and correct as per the original language) + a certified photocopy of the original document.

If you're applying by paper then include originals of the translation, etc. not scanned versions.

I have my savings in national bonds and they are redeemable at any time and will submitted as a proof of my funds along with my bank statement...The question is I have my daughter's account too in national bonds and I am the one who is authorized to take control of her account since I am her father..Can I add her statement of savings to my application too ?
You can include her national bonds if:
1. You paid from your finances to purchase the bonds in her name, or
2. You own the bonds jointly with her

Proposed flight itinerary, if any. (Can I have a preliminary booking here? Will it help ?
• Hotel reservations, if any. Can I have a preliminary reservation here ? Will it help ?
Do not book any hotels or plane tickets until a TRV is issued. You can submit provisional bookings (not paid or charged to your credit card).

my mother lives here also , How do I prove that as a strong tie to country of residence ? Does attaching her visa copy only help in the application ?
If she lives at the same address as yourself..... or if you pay for her well-being/medicals, etc

my brother and sister are also here live in this gulf country ? If I attach their residence visa page copy to my app, will that help ?
Are they dependent on you? Are they married?

my wife is pregnant and my daughter will start her school for the first year next September..I know providing these will strengthen my application but do I need to explain in a separate paper signed by me as proving ties to country of residence or I just attach them with out any explanation ?
I had explained this in your previous thread

I have been living all my life here in this gulf country and I have the residence visa copies since I was born here in the gulf country up to now...Can I attach them as prove of strong tie to country of residence??
Yes, you can include these as proofs of your immigration status. It is not proofs of strong ties.

As I have mentioned in the previous thread, you must prove you have a genuine purpose of visit. Visiting friends (as your first visit abroad) is not a convincing purpose of visit. Also, if you are from a high-risk country, it could seem that you are likely to apply for asylum

Cheers