+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help me out dear friend, i beg you.

Sep 22, 2014
Dear friend,

I have completed three years of Bachelors of Commerce specialization with Accounting and Auditing in India and my university if recognized, hence can i eligible to apply for FSW PR visa?

How long to take WES certificate from Canada?

I have more than 6 years of work experience as an Accountant, i am not Chartered Accountant, just i have bachelors degree, can i eligible to apply FSW 2014?

Is it necessary that my name must be on my wife passport and my wife name must be on my passport? Please help me

Please help me because i am the only hope to my parents and want to make them happy by supporting financially, so they will stay happy in India, Please guide me.

prateek2485

Sep 16, 2014
Med's Request
28-09-201
WES usually takes 2 to 4 weeks to evaluate your education transcripts and share the report that you can submit with your file.

For specific category related to your skills/experience, please check the list of categories on CIC website. This may vary every year.

Good Luck!!

C!C

Sep 17, 2014
Delhi, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Please find my answers in RED

indian2canadian said:
Dear friend,

I have completed three years of Bachelors of Commerce specialization with Accounting and Auditing in India and my university if recognized, hence can i eligible to apply for FSW PR visa?

YES, but you need to go into detail and find out the correct category which suits your job profile
How long to take WES certificate from Canada?
Though WES says 20 business days but they are now almost taking a Month, so atleast keep a month's timeline on WES for your ECA report.

I have more than 6 years of work experience as an Accountant, i am not Chartered Accountant, just i have bachelors degree, can i eligible to apply FSW 2014?
Yes, minimum experience required is 1 year as you have 6 years you will get more points as per the valid experience

Is it necessary that my name must be on my wife passport and my wife name must be on my passport? Please help me
Not necessary, however all new indian passports have this. Also you need to funish the Marriage certificate anyhow to prove your marriage

Please help me because i am the only hope to my parents and want to make them happy by supporting financially, so they will stay happy in India, Please guide me.
Don't be desperate, be calm and work towards your Goal.

C!C

Sep 17, 2014
Delhi, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
indian2canadian said:
Thanks you sir.
You are welcome.

take some time out and study the instruction guide on CIC website it has all the details. You are also on this forum where you have lots of people to help and share their experience.