+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help me find Exact NOC or Teer Code for my job duties

beingshiv

Aug 23, 2024
Hello guys,
"I am working at Fidelity Canada as a Processing Representative. I have tried to find my NOC or TEER code on the website, but I am unable to determine the accurate one for my duties. Sometimes it appears to fall under the TEER 3 category, and other times it seems to align with TEER 4. To be eligible for Express Entry, only jobs with TEER 0, 1, 2, and 3 codes are acceptable. Could someone please clarify whether my position falls under TEER 3 or TEER 4 based on my duties?"

Duties as per the job description when posted online:-

As a Processing Representative, you will be responsible for the administration of client Registered and Non-Registered account maintenance and transaction execution, as well as client contact and initial problem resolution. Processing Reps are also responsible for the monitoring and reporting of specific product activity and regulatory compliance.
  • You will perform account administration and trade execution of all financial and non-financial transactions on our client’s various mutual fund retail account types.
  • You will contact internal and external clients to ensure timely resolution of not in good order transactions.
What i am actually doing -

• Streamlined new account setup procedures, resulting in increased team efficiency and reduced turnaround times.
• Conducted systematic quality checks, reducing errors by 20% and enhancing data integrity.
• Reduced transfer delays by 15% through proactive follow-up with financial advisors on statuses and collaborating with internal teams as needed to ensure prompt resolution.
• Administered records of investor accounts, overseeing trade orders, and responding to advisor (dealer)/investor requests for settlement details and transaction confirmations.
• Executing and processing various types of transactions on investor accounts, such as purchases, sales, exchanges, transfers, and creating financial and non-financial adjustments, ensuring accuracy and adherence to regulatory requirements.

Please help me find NOC or TEER code for my job