+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help,esp INDIANs

Aurko

Jan 17, 2011
Hi,
I wanted to know if i enter in a university in canada as an international student,will i be able to get a permanent residence after studying for 2 years in the university(U of T)?If i can then do i have to pay the fees of a domestic or international student?Can i gain work experience while studying?Also how much money do i have to show for entering the uni?ITs cost per semester is around 22000Can $
Also i wanted know if i cannot get a PR after studying for 2 years,are there any financial centres that can give me any loans or help me financially?
Thank you for acknowledging.
Yours sincerely Aurko.
Please reply soon.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
No, unfortunately you won't qualify for PR after studying for two years. And yes, you will have to pay international fees. The amount of money you should show is first year tuition (i.e. the $22,000), plus $10 for living expenses. So $32,000 in total.

For the first six months you will only be able to work on campus (i.e. a job at the university or college). After the six months has passed, you will be able to apply for an off-campus work permit.

Hope this helps and good luck!

Aurko

Jan 17, 2011
Thanks for replying so soon :)
So when can i apply for PR?Can you suggest me somethn cus i have sufficien funds for about 2 years,after that it would be impossible for me.Therefore I really need to find a way to get a PR,dnt tell me to marry ;).Arent there any ways to apply for PR as a student?Also there is a thing to note:I went to saudi arabia couple of times around 9 times in re entry and exit visa because my father is a doctor there therefore will there be a problem regarding visa appplication.But everytime i stayed there for 2 months maxm.Will that have a negative impact?
Thnks scylla.