+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please, guide me.

De1

Jul 8, 2017
Hello, I want to move with my family to Canada for an Asylum because I belong to a Rohingya Community (BURMA) & having evidence too but holding Pakistani Passport. As you know that there's a War going on in BURMA. Racist and killing because of religion by Buddhist. We're having a temporary residency in United Arab Emirates, just for the job. In the case of cancellation of Residence by the sponsor than we must have to move to Pakistan as the Law of United Arab Emirates.
When we move to Pakistan than we have to face difficulties in Airport like;They investigate us 4 to 5 hours in immigration. Some Political Parties threats us if we don't follow their order & try to use against Govt.
Although, the Consulate of Pakistan in (UAE), there's also problems for us to renewal of Passports. Everything proceeds hardly in long term because we're Rohingya (BURMA). We feel homeless and we're lost.We're not able to build our Future with such circumstances.
Kindly, guide me with your experience that can we get an asylum in this case ? Please, help me.
I'll be very thankful to you.