+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please guide me.....

MsCinderella

Apr 5, 2012
My husband lives in Canada ,he has a nationality.but unfortunately he can not sponsor us because he has already sponsored his first wife and she is taking welfare there.I tried two times for visa from Pakistan,first time in 2007 on visit visa and 2nd time in 2009 on study visa but both times got refused.I have a two years son and again i am expecting..I want to join my husband in Canada please suggest me how should I apply.Please help me

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

MsCinderella said:
My husband lives in Canada ,he has a nationality.but unfortunately he can not sponsor us because he has already sponsored his first wife and she is taking welfare there.I tried two times for visa from Pakistan,first time in 2007 on visit visa and 2nd time in 2009 on study visa but both times got refused.I have a two years son and again i am expecting..I want to join my husband in Canada please suggest me how should I apply.Please help me

1. Your spouse will have to pay back the welfare that his x-wife has collected before he can sponsor you. That is the only way for you and your children to get to Canada.