+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please Gime knows about How to Process to get work permit.

dani

Aug 24, 2007
Hallo, SIR.

I here by as an applicant to work in Canada (In Omni Hotel) want to asked in case of how to process working permit visa...?

all my documents have been approved and compiled by the Canadian airport Immigration Lawyers and ready to be forwarded by Visa Station Deparment to the Embassy of Canada in INDONESIA, for issuance of my appointment date and my visa pin code.

But I want to know from you that should I contact to CANADIAN / UK Terrorist Deparment via their email address (ca_uk_terorristdept@yahoo.co.uk) for more informations I need to enable them carry on with my work permit Visa Process.

Is it necessary to contact Canadian/UK Terrorist Department after all my documennt have been approved?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

dani said:
Hallo, SIR.

I here by as an applicant to work in Canada (In Omni Hotel) want to asked in case of how to process working permit visa...?

all my documents have been approved and compiled by the Canadian airport Immigration Lawyers and ready to be forwarded by Visa Station Deparment to the Embassy of Canada in INDONESIA, for issuance of my appointment date and my visa pin code.

But I want to know from you that should I contact to CANADIAN / UK Terrorist Deparment via their email address (ca_uk_terorristdept@yahoo.co.uk) for more informations I need to enable them carry on with my work permit Visa Process.

Is it necessary to contact Canadian/UK Terrorist Department after all my documennt have been approved?
I have no idea what process you are following. Your prospective employer if it is the Omni Hotel in Montreal has to get an Labour Market Opinion from HRSDC (Service Canada) and a Quebec Certificate of Selection. See: http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/forms/search-title/dca-work.html and http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/apply-how.asp

1. There is no such thing as Canadian Airport Immigration Lawyers. There is also no such thing as Canadian/UK Terrorist Department.
2. Once you have an LMO and the Quebec Selection Certificate, you have to apply for a work permit at Jakarta as well as TRV, (Visitor Visa). If approved they will issue medical instructions.
3. Be very careful, it looks like you are getting involved in a hoax, I hope that you have been sending money to the "recruiters"

PMM