+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please do not choose IDP India for your IELTS GT/Academic Exam

Ashwani81

Jun 30, 2014
Hello Folks,

I'd like to raise my voice here with the hope that it'd help and save someone from the fraud that I've been through because of my decision of moving forth with IDP India for my IELTS GT Exam. They are just a group of fraudsters snatching our money in a decent way. How could a person who manages to get 9 in Listening despite the fact that it contained one complicated flow diagram completion and 8.5 in Reading and still remains confined at 6 for Writing and Listening? They are just exploiting their privilege of assigning whatever ratings they feel the candidate should be getting. Over that, this time is their Golden Era as they know very well that the last Canadian FSWP is open and the desperate candidates would happily pay more than once to get the desired bands.

When I looked over the Internet a bit, I found that I wasn't the only one cheated by them and I regret that why didn't do this research beforehand. There are a bunch out there who got the same treatment as I did, just search on Google with the phrases like "IDP reviews" or "IDP mouthshut" and read through the posts.

I'm not here to defame anyone, just want to help by spreading some awareness.

Thank you and have a good one!

Kiranmayi

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
IELTS Request
Send with Application
Med's Done....
15-12-2015 (upfront)
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
16-03-2016
Hello..

It is not the case with only IDP India, unfortunately, it is every where with both British and IDP centres. They know that poeple more interested in migration and abroad stadies now a days. Moreover, IELTS is the first step to start with. Obviously, they are cashing it by playing with candidates minds.

They are lot of examples in this forum who is really frustrating in getting bands. I know fewer are still taking tests 7th time. So, just keep it going until we reach destination of course we will definitely loose money, peace and time.

Good luck everyone! :)

vijayanand

Apr 11, 2014
Bangalore, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2014
hi Ashwani,

when i read your post, i didnt believe. i got the result today. i'm really worried now.

--------------
i got my IETLS score (overall = 6.5)

CIC points
L 6.5 => 4
R 7 => 6
W 5.5
S 6.5 => 5

There is no points for Writing. Am i eligible for applying FSW. i'm really nervous now
I have prepared all docs and waiting for IELTS score, i'm totally disappointed with IDP :(

Ashwani81

Jun 30, 2014
Kiranmayi said:
Hello..

It is not the case with only IDP India, unfortunately, it is every where with both British and IDP centres. They know that poeple more interested in migration and abroad stadies now a days. Moreover, IELTS is the first step to start with. Obviously, they are cashing it by playing with candidates minds.

They are lot of examples in this forum who is really frustrating in getting bands. I know fewer are still taking tests 7th time. So, just keep it going until we reach destination of course we will definitely loose money, peace and time.

Good luck everyone! :)
I don't think so, IDP has 100 time more bad reviews than BC. Plus, it doesn't make any sense wasting your money on IELTS from same institute and dreaming that someday, someone would give the bands you are looking for.