+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please assess my profile

theindiandude

Oct 4, 2013
My profile is as follows:
10- 75
12- 66 (PCM)
1 year drop after 12th.
B.E in CSE. Had 15 backlogs in all. Dint study much. hated it. Cleared it in 5.5 years instead of 4 (Dec 2011) Since then, I have been in a job as an instructional designer for the past 15 months. In IELTS, I secured 7.5 bands. Writing was 6. Rest all were 8, listening was 8.5.
Got into Humber for project management. Refusal for MBA from Thompson Rivers. An agent told me to go for an undergrad diploma from Red River's saying that it improves my chances of getting a visa.
What's my chance of getting a visa under general category for Humber? And what are the chances that I might get get a visa acceptance if I get into Red Rivers?

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
theindiandude said:
My profile is as follows:
10- 75
12- 66 (PCM)
1 year drop after 12th.
B.E in CSE. Had 15 backlogs in all. Dint study much. hated it. Cleared it in 5.5 years instead of 4 (Dec 2011) Since then, I have been in a job as an instructional designer for the past 15 months. In IELTS, I secured 7.5 bands. Writing was 6. Rest all were 8, listening was 8.5.
Got into Humber for project management. Refusal for MBA from Thompson Rivers. An agent told me to go for an undergrad diploma from Red River's saying that it improves my chances of getting a visa.
What's my chance of getting a visa under general category for Humber? And what are the chances that I might get get a visa acceptance if I get into Red Rivers?
what is it a diploma or PG diploma....what is ur BE percentage? never trust consultants they get commission for sending students to particular colleges....u should go for PG diploma or masters in CS ......seen a few rejections for project management....also without canadian experience project management is not gonna get u anywhere....

theindiandude

Oct 4, 2013
My BE percentage was 57%. None of the other agents advices a grad program. The latest one I visited did. They said that it is a specialsed program with better job opportunities, plus with a province like Manitoba, the visa acceptance chances go up drastically.

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
theindiandude said:
My BE percentage was 57%. None of the other agents advices a grad program. The latest one I visited did. They said that it is a specialsed program with better job opportunities, plus with a province like Manitoba, the visa acceptance chances go up drastically.
i dont think u will get admission to any university because of ur low BE percentage.....PG diploma is ur best bet.....try for something related to ur BE i.e CS .......chances of visa r slim as your academic performance is poor.

manubali

Star Member
Oct 10, 2013
garhshankar,punjab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mead said:
i dont think u will get admission to any university because of ur low BE percentage.....PG diploma is ur best bet.....try for something related to ur BE i.e CS .......chances of visa r slim as your academic performance is poor.

hey bro plz evaluate my profile
10th =76%(ICSE)
12th =55%(PSEB)
electronics and communication engg.
diploma = 58%
ielts(bc) = 7 bands
got offer letter of centennial college for advance diploma in electromechanical engg. technology automation and robotics

i got backlogs in all subjects of 5th sem due to some problem,bt i cleared all in my last(6th) semester and i have gap of one year,,,,should i submit sop explaing abt my gap

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
manubali said:
hey bro plz evaluate my profile
10th =76%(ICSE)
12th =55%(PSEB)
electronics and communication engg.
diploma = 58%
ielts(bc) = 7 bands
got offer letter of centennial college for advance diploma in electromechanical engg. technology automation and robotics

i got backlogs in all subjects of 5th sem due to some problem,bt i cleared all in my last(6th) semester and i have gap of one year,,,,should i submit sop explaing abt my gap
electromechanical and robotics is related to mechanical engineering .......for electronics and communication u should try for networking or wireless tech or something......